Celebrate Small Business Saturday at Downtown Sidewalk Sale
November 1, 2022
The past two and half years have been filled with obstacles for our beloved small businesses. There is no better time to show up and support the small businesses that make up our incredible and eclectic downtown district. Small Business Saturday, the annual holiday when you can join in on all the fun and festivities, is on Saturday, November 26. Our entire downtown area will be celebrating as the community focuses on giving back to the mom-and-pop shops that line our beautiful and historic streets of Winter Garden.
Kick off the day with a local coffee and then a tour of all the local shops that will be ready to help you with all your holiday shopping. You and your friends and family can do this at your leisure — no driving around town, beating crowds, and jumping to different parking lots. At your own pace, just stroll our main drag and side streets with everything at your fingertips. Shops will have outdoor and indoor sales, promotions, and special offers. The daylong sidewalk sale is an excellent opportunity to shop for gifts, special occasion outfits, seasonal décor, and party-hosting supplies while having holiday fun.
Fun Things To Do Downtown at the Small Business Saturday Sidewalk Sale
- Combine gift shopping with making holiday memories as downtown turns into a winter wonderland. Find all the festive decorations and lights that transform our downtown into a magical place that visitors flock to each year.
- Grab the family to take that annual photo for the holiday card, as there are a number of locations downtown that provide the perfect backdrop.
- Stop for food and drinks at one of the many downtown eateries and enjoy all the outdoor seating as well as the fall weather. Almost all of the restaurants are locally-owned providing cuisine and atmosphere not found anywhere else.
- Find all the stocking stuffers you need by purchasing gift cards at the local shops.
- Create a unique gift filled with Florida favorites for loved ones by visiting each shop and creating a perfectly curated “Winter Garden” themed basket of goods.
- Visit the Winter Garden Farmers Market to find more unique gifts and show support to its local businesses. Open 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, the market boasts 100+ local vendors, live music, and family fun games on the lawn.
- Take the shopping challenge by using the “Downtown Winter Garden Shop Local Checklist” provided to see how many shops you can visit on November 26. You just may find a new favorite!
Retail Shops in Downtown Winter Garden
The unique shops downtown feature apparel, jewelry, home décor and greenery, cycling/running/ sporting equipment and accessories, gourmet foods, health and beauty products, pet supplies, furniture, and much more. Visit their websites below to start planning your shopping trip. Many also offer online shopping!
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Divine Wellness Health Beauty
- Kitlife Planners
- Tri & Run of West Orange
- Wildflower Beauty by Jessica
- Winter Garden Wheel Works
WOMEN’S APPAREL, HOME, GIFT, & SPECIALTY
- Adjectives Market
- The Ancient Olive
- Apricot Lane Boutique
- Artifact Candle Foundry
- The Boutique on Plant
- Driftwood Market
- Garden Music School Retail Shop
- Heirloom Amish Furniture
- LiveTrends Boutique
- Main House Market
- Plantation Jewelers
- Polka Dotz
- Ruby & Rust
- Shoo Shoo Baby Boutique
- Silver Shekel Shop
- Swalty Sisters
- West End Safe & Lock
- Woof Gang Bakery
- Writer’s Block Bookstore
Be sure to share your finds with us online. Tag us @officialdowntownwintergarden or use the hashtag #downtownwg on Instagram!
The Small Business Saturday Sidewalk Sale in Downtown Winter Garden will be held rain or shine. Special offers and operating hours vary by merchant.