Downtown gets a little Spooky … but not too Spooky
October 23, 2020
Have you gotten spooked while strolling down Plant Street? The City of Winter Garden will host the Halloween Experience beginning on October 23rd and ending on November 1st. Walk, drive, ride and stroll down Plant Street and take in all the fun and frightening activities.
Local talent, Ian McDaniel, will create and manage the outdoor light show on City Hall which has become a city tradition.
Here are a few things you will find along the trail:
- Halloween decorations throughout the downtown areas
- City Hall Halloween-themed Outdoor Projection Show – extended to SIX NIGHTS: Friday/Saturday/Sunday, Oct. 23, 24, 25 & Thursday/Friday/Saturday, Oct. 29, 30, 31. Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
- Enhanced Light Displays
- Themed Photo Locations
- Hay Maze
- A Spooky Caboose sponsored by the Winter Garden Heritage Foundation
- Merchant Halloween themed decorations and themed food items
- Harvest Sidewalk Sale & Stroll – Friday, October 23 and Saturday, October 24 – Details at https://www.facebook.com/events/4663764430330941/
- Halloween themed Saturday Farmers Market
- Horror movie showings at the Garden Theatre. The Garden Theatre will present Carrie on October 25 at 6:30 pm and the Rocky Horror Picture Show on October 30th and 31st. Click here to buy tickets.
Please visit your favorite restaurant and eat al fresco during Outdoor Dining Month
And much more! Please be safe and have fun!
For more information, please visit: https://www.cwgdn.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=73
Masks, Social Distancing Guidelines and Mandates Apply!